Wednesday, March 23, 2011

New Insulated Lunch Totes at FancyThatBag!

What a fun day I've had!  Today I added two more insulated lunch bag totes to my Esty Store.

Both lunch bag totes have the colors of black and beige.  I just love black with any color, but black with white or black with beige somehow make a statement.

Anyway, I hope you take the opportunity to look at both the Connect The Dots tote and the Black Taupe and Beige Flower tote.  And please share my blog page with all your friends.

I will continue to bring magic to you in the way of creative individuals throughout the USA - because there really are Made in the USA products.  By individuals who work their heart and soul into each item they produce.

It's inspiring to see so many beautiful things.  Have a great day and stay tuned....

No comments:

Post a Comment