Thursday, March 10, 2011

Simply Organic!

As I continue on my adventure of creating FancyThatBag! products, I find myself searching not only Etsy, but other handmade websites to see what people have been creating or have to offer.  Etsy is still my favorite for all things handcrafted or made in the USA.  It never ceases to amaze me just how creative some individuals can be.  I'm discovering that I truly enjoy "window shopping" because I'm curious about color, design ideas, creativity, etc.  It's just fun to see what people are up to.  Think about it.  Many of the larger corporations today truly started in someone's home, garage, small office or even just their mind.  But we all have to start somewhere.

One of my goals in blogging is to introduce my followers to products I find interesting.  So here goes.....

As I mature, I try to be more careful about what I put into my body or what chemicals my skin is exposed to. During my lifetime, I can't tell you how many different skin products I've used.  I'm sure I still use products that have harsh chemicals but I am trying to move toward the organic products.  I truly am in the beginning stages of learning what is good for me, but organic sounds good and it sounds like something I could find right here in the USA.

There is a Etsy Store based in Piedmont Virginia simply called Valley Green Naturals.  An all natural Honey Scrub sounds perfect, doesn't it?  It is made from natural ingredients and made in the beautiful Shenandoah Valley of Virginia.  I just purchased the scrub and will let you all know just how wonderful it is.  So, for those of you looking for great organic body products for yourself or someone you love, check out Valley Green Naturals.

No comments:

Post a Comment