Tuesday, March 8, 2011

What a Splash of Color!

For those of you that know me, you know I love beautiful things.  Something I've learned about myself in the last 5 or so years is that I also love color.  Bright colors are fun, pastels soothe me.  And I especially love the old classic Black and White.

My new favorite article of clothing happens to be scarves.  I know several individuals who truly create their own scarves.  Knitting, crocheting or sewing with fabric.  I love them all; however, have to admit my weakness leans toward silk scarves.  With so many items now made outside the USA, how about taking a look at these beautiful hand painted scarves created and made right here in Colorado Springs!  Yeah USA made products!  And they are beautiful!

http://www.etsy.com/shop/SilkScarvesColorado?ref=seller_info

I hope you enjoy this colorful site.

No comments:

Post a Comment