Thursday, March 31, 2011

Spring is in the Air - No More Singin' the Blues!!!



Okay - tomorrow is April 1st and it's still only in the 30's and 40's here in Indiana.  I'm optimistic, however,  for Spring to make its appearance.  I like my weather warm and sunny.  It actually snowed the other day, just briefly mind you, but it was enough for me to say "Hey, enough already!".

So I've decided to stop feeling sorry myself and stop singin' the blues because it will warm up.  And it will be sunny.  And I will be a happy camper....

With spring in the air, I thought I would share some beautiful Spring items I found on Etsy.  It is alway so cool to find something new.  I hope you enjoy seeing these items as much as I enjoyed finding them.  Just click on the item to find that perfect Spring gift for yourself or someone you love!


BlueBonnets Photo (5x7)
Spring Bluebells
PRETTY as a PEACOCK - Huge Periwinkle Blue Briolettes with Green Turquoise and Sky Blue
Oh la la!  These are pretty....
Mod Hot Pink and White Pillow Cover 16x16 - Set of 2 - Designer Fabric - Throw Pillow - Accent Pillow
Relax!

Castle birdhouse gourd
Something special for our little feathered friends!


1 comment: