Monday, March 28, 2011

Who Let The Dogs Out????

One of my favorite nieces is Emma Lou.  She is so beautiful and she just loves her Auntie.  She's the most beautiful German Short Hair Pointer you've ever seen.





Who doesn't just crave that unconditional love - you know - the kind of love that knows no boundaries.  Dogs love us for who were are and all the baggage the comes with us.  They don't mind that we've changed over the years.  They still wait patiently for us to come home and just love them.

It's been over a year since Emma Lou has actually lived with us, but I miss her every day.  We do get to see her about once a week though, so I get my Emma Lou love.  I'm sure many of you are dog lovers as well and understand how I feel.

I thought I would take this time to share some of the beautiful items on I found on Etsy specifically for our beautiful friends and family members.  Take a look......

1" Adj.Quick Release Collar - Summer Fun - Sm or Med(limited trim) Choose web color


Talk to the Paw- mixed metal pet tag

Easter Neckerchief

Love your dog today!!!

1 comment:

  1. Awwww Paula, you are the Bee's knees, the best giver of cheese snacks aka "Emma cheese" and the most fun hide n seek player ever and if Emma had thumbs, she would be typing this. You are her most favorite aunti and she loves loves loves you!!! <3

    ReplyDelete