Saturday, April 30, 2011

Here Comes The Sun!

The last week has produced horrendous storms in the mid and southwest.  And although, the area in which I live had storms, we were so very fortunate that nothing serious or damaging occurred.  What we did have was a week of rain and clouds.  My thoughts and prayers go out to the families affected by the areas hard hit.

The work week ended with the wedding of Kate and William.  I admit it - I watched it....and then I watched it again when it was rebroadcast.  I couldn't help myself.  There's a princess in my body!

And today, Saturday, what can I say.  It is to be a beautiful, sunny and warm day.  A wonderful ending to a mixed-up week.  I hope there are many of you with sunshine in your life today!  Live life to the fullest my friends, and enjoy the sunshine!!

Yellow kiku- hair clip- Tsumami kanzashi


Lemon Twist


No comments:

Post a Comment