Saturday, April 23, 2011

Now That The Kids Are Gone......

I live vicariously through my friends' grandchildren!

My husband and I have had the great fortune of raising two wonderful sons.  These "boys" are now responsible, educated and successful adults.  They've lived in really cool places that we've been able to visit - so I guess you can say we live vicariously through our children as well.   So what do I do when I need a "little kid" fix?  I simply call or visit my friends who have grandchildren.  I love babies and little ones.  So it's always fun when I find great gifts or ideas for these bundles of joy.   Etsy Store owners make such beautiful products -  Fun and full of color.  Here's just a few products I thought I would share with you.....

Tooth Fairy Pillow

Cutest little onesie!

Couldn't resist the pink!
What little girl wouldn't want one of these hair bows?



It's always fun shopping for the kids - no matter how old they get!  Enjoy life my friends.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Paula, Your posts are so sweet :)
    rosie the wiener is soooo adorable!!!

    I have a solution for your 'little kids' fix... my younger son turned 3, my older son is 7 (and a half, as he insists ;)) - you may 'borrow' them anytime - because I need a break and we don't have grandparents living close by... ;)

    ReplyDelete