Monday, April 18, 2011

Ode to Pink

I can't help myself....I love Pink! In all shades too.  I'm not sure when I really started to love this color.  I know that I rarely wore the color as a child.  But as an adult, I just can't get enough of it.  Don't get wrong, I like other colors too.  Bright fun oranges, yellows, purples, blues, greens.... you get the picture?  I just love color.

For 20 years I worked corporate and wore lots of suits.  Black, blue, brown.  And the only way to brighten up my outfit was to wear a colorful blouse, scarf or piece of jewelry.  Those days are gone and now I can wear anything  I like.  So my closet is becoming more colorful.  But just for today - I was thinking - I love Pink!

HOPE Earrings dedicated to Breast Cancer Survivors

Pink Rules Hand Painted Silk Scarf - size 10x58

MY SWEET EMMA . . . sterling silver bangle bracelet w/handmade lampwork beads .... just reduced to 69.00

What's your favorite color??

No comments:

Post a Comment